Friday, May 5, 2017

Divine Intercession Needed

First I wept. Then I prayed. Now I'm mad. I've just learned that a mom who previously went public with her child's vaccine injury story is not only being silenced by the State, but that she can no longer use homeopathic remedies for her child because it is "harming her" - meanwhile, the State is saying that the child - who is in fetal position 24/7 - is just making it up and it's in her head. WTF? I just watched a short video of this poor child sent to me in PM, and it is tragic. We are dealing with Evil Incarnate here and perhaps I am in a unique position because I don't have children: there is no way in hell they're going to silence me. I hope you will join me in prayer for Divine Intercession for this child and for the mom; and for the death grip currently placed on this child to be removed. When you pray just mention my name - the angels will know what to do. Let's pray for 1) that the child can get the care she needs without State interference, and 2) that we can go public with this story. Thank you. ~ Larry Cook


"Please join me in prayer that all parents will know the truth about vaccines." ~ Larry Cook


-----

For the pro-vaxers, the education begins here with these two docu-series...

The Truth About Vaccines:

TTAV Registration

Replay Weekend - TTAV Launch April 2017 (Only Episode 1 is still up and playing free now)

TTAV Affiliate

TTAV Sales/Order Page


Vaccines Revealed:

VR Evergreen Registration

VR Evergreen Affiliate

Evergreen Sales Page




No comments: