Sunday, July 9, 2017

UFC Veteran Speaks Out Against Vaccines After Tragic Death of Son

UFC Veteran Speaks Out Against Vaccines After Tragic Death of Son

http://vaxxter.com/ufc-fighter-blames-dtap-on-sons-sudden-death/




--



This was the last shot Nicholas had, Dtap. Unbelievable what it says right on the package insert. This is disgusting that this goes on and parents are not told about these things before shots are given. The more I research the angrier I get. I searched Dtap packaging insert and all kinds of stuff came up. There has been over 3.3 BILLION dollars in vaccine settlements paid out for vaccine injuries/deaths, all paid by the government not the pharmaceutical companies. This is not an issue? This is bullshit and now my son's gone. I'm not going away, I am pissed and will fight for my boy as long as it takes. ~ Nick Catone



Love you buddy ~Nick Catone


-----




No comments: