Sunday, July 1, 2018

The Daily Messenger: Blog Views on this and all sites

The Daily Messenger: Blog Views on this and all sites: According to what I see and what others report, Goolag has been blocking for some time now, the total amount visitors to this blog, and all...

Vistas of Hope and what was, The Great Flood
~ Don Bradley - The Daily Messenger

-----

Ah, the pre-Flood world.  That's why I love those videos about There Are No Forests on Flat Earth and the one with Kent Hovind talking about the oxygen in the pre-Flood era

English dubbed version (full video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFrLkNrATGA

FLAT EARTH | BEFORE THE FLOOD - No Forests on the Flat Earth RESPONSE
The one with Ken Hovind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wFm4rZbNhw
It has some scenes from Avatar.  One of my favorite movies.  Because of that HUGE tree in the movie, and I wonder about the "ancient tree stumps" seen ALL around us, if we just look closely.

HUGE trees, double the atmospheric pressure and grow HUGE plants and trees, have extra oxygen, thus why the hyperbaric oxygen chambers are anti-aging.

Kent Hovind talks about that too.

-

Okay, on to the blog stats here... I'm just doing these two...

MessiahMews Blogs (this blog):

Pageviews today  91
Pageviews yesterday  270
Pageviews last month  9,892
Pageviews all time history  276,456
Followers  14


Kissy's (daughter's blog):
I am co-author because I help her with affiliate stuff:
http://kissykdp.blogspot.com/

Pageviews today  18
Pageviews yesterday  117
Pageviews last month  1,413
Pageviews all time history  40,906
Followers  3

I have other blogger sites, but I am going to take the Younique one and either delete it or turn it into something else.  Maybe dog food, or in my case, cat food.  :D

The TransDTropinHGH one is just going to sit there, and do its whatever.  And the music one, I still have YET to update.  Just never enough time.

Mine is about ALOT of different things, mostly vaccines, holistic health, summits/docu-series and such.  But I like to cut loose and show some artwork, cats and other fun stuff.

And sometimes thoughts or commentary, which is seldom.  NO ONE wants to know what I'm thinking anyway.

And yep, I like to repost and link back too.  With a blogger repost, I have to go edit, because they want to chop off half the titles, and leave a sentence or paragraph hanging, and my OCD goes nuts about that.  So I will go back to original post so I can complete a sentence or paragraph, and sometimes add the picture from the posts, as applies.

I do have affiliate programs disclosure on here, because I like to be UP FRONT about that.  And these affiliate things have helped others, like our stuff here, my daughter, our fellow friends (daily messengers, AHEM!), and whatnot.  I HAVE to do these, because who the hell would want to hire a 60 and 71 year old anyway?

For one, I have no extra energy or stamina to do any labor jobs, stand on my feet all day, and deal with backstabbing undermining "gaslighting" bitches, errr, I mean co-workers, etc...

Plus two, lamestream jobs consists of stuff like serving food (read GMO'd shit!), WalMart (NWO outlet), retail stores, convenience stores, doctors, nurses, lawyers, secretaries, etc... BARF!  Which of these really help our fellow brothers and sisters anyway.  Well, maybe a health food store.

So yeah, we like staying at home, blogging, doing our affiliate stuff, and promote things to actually help better someone's life.

And even if someone never buys a summit or docu-series thing, they still learned something from them.  I know, I do.

So, anyway, these things being available to us, are a blessing indeed, and we can, in turn, use the same to bless others.

Regarding holistic health, I have some cutting edge stuff posted, which I learned from others like myself.  The learning new stuff goes on and on.

-

No comments: