Friday, November 30, 2018

Doctors are getting out of control!!!

Nicole Miller
8 hrs

Doctors are getting out of control!!!

My sister brought my 15 yo nephew for physical. They both do not want HPV vaccine. But to save argument, my nephew tells dr that he doesn’t want it for these reasons.

1. I’m not sexually active.
2. I don’t plan on it for awhile
3. If and when I do decide then I’ll have my mom bring me in for it.

Keep in mind they do not plan on getting it. It was just to save argument.

The dr has audacity to tell my nephew in front of his mom. Well if you get it now, then you won’t have to worry about telling your mom that you are sexually active. That this is your privacy and you do not have to say anything.

He says no thanks, my mom and I are very close and I’m passing on the vaccination.

Isn’t that crazy! If it was me, I would’ve walked out after my mouth poured out my thoughts. To think they’re pushing these shots so much that they’re telling kids that they don’t have to be open with their parents. I’m floored!!!

Keep in mind it is my nephews decision to be open with his mother about when he decides to be sexually active. My sister has not pushed this. I just find it horrible that a dr would try to sway a teen to get the vaccine by convincing him he won’t ever have to tell his mother.

-

No comments: