Saturday, November 17, 2018

Yesterday I was offered a flu shot

To be clear, this happened to Chris, who was offered a flu shot. To clear up that I never went to a doctor for a sore throat, nor was I ever offered a flu shot. So I am re-posting Chris's story.  And that matter, I would know what to do to treat my own sore throat problem at home.

-

Chris Kirckof
November 14 at 10:04 AM ·

Yesterday I was offered a flu shot

So yesterday I walked into the deathcare system for the first time in many years. I woke up yesterday morning with a throat so sore I could barely swallow any water. I gave it most of the day to improve as it has in the past but ultimately it did not. So how did I end up inside the death cult headquarters known as a hospital? I am severely allergic to many antibiotics and in the past many many years ago strep + antibiotics gave me a lot of trouble. Now the point of going in was not to get any deathcare based treatment but to merely have the strep test done to confirm if I had it so I could begin my natural treatment. The treatment isn't pleasant so I like to confirm if I have it before beginning.

I remain pleasant as possible and let the cult workers do their thing. Some vital checks and routine questions were asked. The step test was done and I waited for the pharmaceutical drone to show up and tell me the news. The doctor arrived with the news that my strep test was negative. At that point I have heard all I need and prepare my exit. Not so fast as the tentacles begin reaching out for me....

The doctor tells me I likely have something viral and some inflammation in my throat. She says maybe we should do a round of antibiotics which I declined. Before I can sneak a word out she says you should take some ibuprofen. I let the comment go as not in the mood the explain to a repeater why ibuprofen actually causes GI problems, bleeding, heart attacks and infertility. I politely respond, "ok sure thing."

As I stand up to exit she goes for the dagger and says, "did you get a flu shot?"

I said, "you really don't want to go down this road."

She replies, "it's going to be a bad flu season like last year."

At this point a sane person who believes in truth can only take so much bullshit. I said, "ok please go find the vaccine insert for the flu shot you want to give me and we will review it together and please print off all the adjuvants that are in the shot and we will go through them one by one."

At this point she is stunned and speechless. Repeaters rely on people either being uninformed or too scared to speak up. Unfortunately for this doctor she offered poison to the wrong person.

I said, "what are you waiting for, or do you not believe in informed consent before you poison your patients? You might get away with this with other people but not me. It states directly on the insert, there have been no controlled trials demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination. So please explain to me why I am getting one? Explain how injecting the virus you want me to avoid into my body is a good or logical idea? Explain how mercury and formaldehyde make someone healthy or avoid disease? Explain why I am here for a strep test but you feel compelled to inject poison into someone who already has a) a fever and b) clearly fighting something with their immune system. Please wipe that vacant look off your face and tell me one good reason why I should get a flu shot?"

As you probably guessed no answer was provided.

-


No comments: