Monday, June 10, 2019

Are the kids being trained to comply with the coming police state?

From the internet...

Are the kids being trained to comply with the coming police state?


Seriously?!
Had this ever happened to my own child, when she was in school, I would have told them that she would NOT be attending detention.  I had to go down to these schools enough, as it were, and I would hand them their assses.  Many a teacher or principal got an earful from me.  Whatever stupid shit she got in trouble for at school, I would reward her at home and let her know she did NOTHING wrong.

Seriously folks.  Take your children out of these indoctrination centers.  Why do you all think there are so many leftist problems now?  Because they are TAUGHT to be, like to be pro-vaccine, etc...  Y'all get the gist.

-

No comments: