Sunday, June 2, 2019

Handbook called "Pediatric Nursing". Watch your back, folks.

This is from a handbook called "Pediatric Nursing". Watch your back, folks.




-

THIS is that forced vaccinating behind the parents' backs that has been going on for a very long time.

If people would stop going to ALL manistream places, all together, this would STOP. Y'all are feeding the monster .. And its getting bigger by the day. Go to a chiropractor, naturopath or the like .. But never a pharma connected place.

It's frustrating and saddening seeing people complain about being medically abused and they keep going back and it's like they are without proper direction & don't know of any other way to help themselves. Why do y'all think I post and watch all the summit stuff?  I LOVE to read and research.  And then I try and do this and that, even if by trial and error, until I find what works for me. This is another reason why people need to unschool all of their children and consult for other families in this focus.  Let's teach the next generation to be in charge of themselves!  Give them tasks to research vaccine ingredients, let them look up each ingredient via the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).  Give them nice rewards for doing their due diligence.  And so on.

Sonja Christine Schulz It's very sad. They took away some people's ability to govern themselves. They created this patriarchal model and people don't have the emotional tools to break free. I'm in alternative health and even when some people want to break free and want to seek alternatives, they're looking for a replacement "abusive dad". And they want that magic pill that dad promised. They don't want to change, or educate themselves, they just want to switch dads and have him take care of it. The only people i see making headway are the people who know they have to become the primary medical officer and researcher and then they decide the correct outside help they need.

Pretty much what I have done is take matters into my own hands.  Which is why I just toughed it out with this last flu or whatever and treated myself with what I all I knew to do.  it was a 2-week hell, but I came out of it finally.

If I find this particular handbook online, I'll link to it.




-


No comments: