Sunday, January 12, 2020

My car made me sick...

My car made me sick...

'Truth BTold' via EHS Idaho

We had leased a 2017 Jeep and tried to turn it in early after I became debilitated to the point I could no longer drive it. It was expensive to say the least so we were stuck. We then took it back to the dealer to see if they could remedy the situation. There was complete disbelief and they were unable to help at all. Thankfully Dave figured it out. After all was said and done I came across this video. Maybe you've seen it already?

https://vimeo.com/244746945


Kopfschmerzen im Auto - Headache in the Car (English Subtitles) from EMF News on Vimeo.


English subtitles for German 2017 RTL video "Kopfschmerzen im Auto", about an experiment demonstrating alarming brain effects from WLAN/WIFI and other electronic features of modern cars.

NOT AN OFFICIAL TRANSLATION - LABOR DONATED
FAIR USE - FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

-


No comments: