Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Juicing and Raw Foods: The Health Benefits of Fasting and Autophagy: Why I Fast for 24 Hours Once Every Week and Intermittent Fast Daily

Juicing and Raw Foods: The Health Benefits of Fasting and Autophagy: Why I Fast for 24 Hours Once Every Week and Intermittent Fast Daily: As a corollary to my last article, titled, “ Discovering if Our Food is Toxic ”, I have written another article about the health benefits of fasting and autophagy and my practice of fasting once every week for 24-hours and intermittent fasting daily for 17-hours. ...

-

Autophagy: Definition, Diet, Fasting, Cancer, Benefits ...
https://www.healthline.com/health/autophagy
Autophagy is the body's way of cleaning out damaged cells, in order to regenerate newer, healthier cells, according to Priya Khorana, PhD, in nutrition education from Columbia University.

-

No comments: