Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Praying and Falling Asleep?

Yes?  This happens to us too.  :)

No worries & no need to feel bad about it.  Because, check this out...



Remembering the days when my own child was little and would fall asleep in my lap.  :)

Chassidy Hill-Duke
February 1

I absolutely LOVE THIS!!!! ❤️πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

I remember telling my mama (when I was younger) that I felt guilty for falling asleep praying at night..... and she said, “There is no better way to fall asleep than when you are talking to our Heavenly Father!” ❤️
Sooooo true!!!! ❤️πŸ₯°❤️πŸ₯°❤️

STOP letting Satan make you feel guilty for everything!!! Seriously. He is a defeated FOE! Do NOT let him riddle you with guilt and fear. And STOP letting him steal your JOY!!!! JOY is a free gift from Jesus!!! ❤️



And an extra treat from Oracle, our kitteh.



-

No comments: