Thursday, February 20, 2020

The Daily Messenger: Time to let go of old grudges, heal, and express your love...

The Daily Messenger: Time to let go of old grudges, heal, and express your love...:   Me love you long time. And I always will. Express your love and heal, it's time by Don Bradley I don't have to tell the folks that come here for awareness and perspective regarding world events that things have really gotten quite ugly of late. ...

BIrds of a feather, dork out together

-

Me Love You Long Time too!

I haz no mads or angries at anyone, but there are some apparently angry with me.  I know of two people that are angry at me, one of them mostly at my hubby, which he is innocent of.  But both people are unwilling to rectify and settle it for now.  But they are on my prayer list all the same.

But I have long since forgiven anyone and everyone.  I just simply say, I forgive all no matter what was said or done, and they are released, and nothing is expected in return, no explanations, no apologies, etc...  Just released and we move on.


Here are my bird pics at a rest stop several years ago, on the way back from NCR.
https://messiahmews.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-daily-messenger-children-of-wicked.html


They were waiting for a piece to be thrown.

-

These guys were right over our head.  Birdie birdie in the sky, please don't poopie in my eye.

-

Beautiful!

-

We can has NOMS?

-

Don't forget about me!  I can has some too?

-


1 comment:

Juicing and Raw Foods Sunboy said...

Those are my birdies, I stole them fair and square.