Sunday, March 22, 2020

Abandoned Pets.


People are now dumping their pets off on the side of the road, etc... due to the coronavirus pandemic.  Most of the reasons seem to be they are afraid that the animals are carriers.

I told my hubby several days ago that this will be happening, but more due to people no longer being able to buy pet supplies and food.  I actually saw this one coming.

Ever heard of hunting and fishing?

-

Debbie Keller
March 13 ·

A burgundy jeep just set this dog out on liberty grove ch rd there some sorry people in this world god be w them let them no how bad this hurts animals



-


Jeff Liner
March 11 at 7:38 PM

Did you leave your dog at Advance Auto on Thomas Rd? If so, he/she is waiting on you.



-

Honny Pils
February 22

Did someone dump this dog on 46? He is between Wheelock and Franklin.



-





I'll post more as I see them.




No comments: