Thursday, March 26, 2020

Caution About Being in Mainstream Healthcare

Katie Spencer
March 21 at 4:04 PM

The police showed up on my doorstep at 10 PM and took my kids from me because I WORK IN A CLINIC and a judge signed off on this because of my “exposure to the coronavirus.” Just a heads up to nurses, doctors, firefighters, police officers, and other first responders who have children and sneaky exes...watch your backs!

Edited to say: I do NOT have a history of abuse, he does though - his current girlfriend and I have both had VPO’s for domestic abuse by strangulation against him and she has had him arrested in Oklahoma County for it. I also have NO history of neglecting my children.



-

All the more reason to NEVER be a healthcare worker.  Or put more correctly, a SICKCARE Worker.




No comments: