Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Corona Virus in Idaho / 03-31-2020

Corona Virus in Idaho / 03-31-2020

525 Cases, and 9 Deaths, of today.


https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/

-

Our ABC Provider is also closed, so no ABC adjustments for a while either.  I imagine the regular chiros are all probably closed as well.

At least he is one of the smart ones, and staying home, like the rest of us.



Take a Breather Sandpoint
· 8 hrs ·

During this time of social distancing, are you building muscle or losing it?

Comment below with what you’re doing/should be doing to add on lean muscle! 💪



Comments:

I did some leg presses on the edge of the bed using my hubby as the "weights". And getting up out of the tub from my bath soaks, I use my arms to lift myself up. I can do calf raises on the stairs. I can do wall pushups, and have a mini tramp rebounder, a WBV machine, chi machine and the old 70s vintage Weider Body Shaper thing you put on the doorknob. Need to order some exercise bands for more resistance stuff, and reorder me another Bullworker.


Kathy Rose Chambers I just completed my leg/upper body workouts! Gonna dance a little and then go for a long walk!

Angel McGehee Did some weighted HIIT this morning. Feels good to realize my weights are getting too easy!

-


No comments: