Thursday, April 30, 2020

Reject Testing -- Beware of the Traps!

Larry Cook
23 hrs ·

I am not alone with my admonishment to REJECT testing! TESTING is the 1st TRAP. Tracking is the 2nd TRAP. Immunity Certificates are the 3rd TRAP. All of these TRAPS (perfectly laid) lead to MANDATORY VACCINATION. Get educated. GET EDUCATED. Do not fall for the Plandemic enslavement traps!


-

Larry Cook
23 hrs ·

As I have been saying for 2 months now, this Plandemic is all about MANDATORY TESTING, TRACKING AND VACCINATION. I have known about this plan for 20 years. You should know the plan as well. I got into this movement BECAUSE I KNEW THE PLAN. Watch! And Share!




-

Larry Cook
23 hrs ·

And yet, how much you want to bet that there will be new workplace policies of mandatory testing, tracking and vaccination put in place for workers? That is, after all, the HHS Healthy People 2020 plan.


-

No comments: