Friday, July 24, 2020

Usury And Interest Scams

Lisa Bergerac
12h ·
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!! Had to share this one Stacy Self Gore. I like to pay cash for all my grocery shopping for the most part and because I REFUSE to let a store keep my money and use it for "their" cause I have been using my debit card. BUT from now on will pay cash up to the point and then for the change part will put it on my debit card.

Stacy Self Gore
23h ·
Okay Kroger/Walmart/ insert cashless store here, your no change policy is going to cost you in the long run. I use cash for all my purchases. And I plan on continuing to do so. I don't need you to be a bank and hold my money on a card so you can draw interest on my money. And I sure am not going to donate to a charity of your choosing so you can then get a tax write off by using other people's money.

My solution is to pay with cash up to the change IE: the Bill is $23.35 I will give you $23.00 in cash and pay the remainder with a debit or credit card. The 35 cents owed you will now cost you a small fee and I will continue to have my change in my possession and not yours.

If everyone did this, I bet your business would find those coins quickly after only one day of service charges from your card processor.

Copied from another site
Good idea


And this...



They are using OUR $$$ and holding on to them and make interest off of US.



No comments: