Monday, September 14, 2020

Our Spiritual World: Double Buggles...to all missed kitties...


Our Spiritual World: Double Buggles...to all missed kitties...:


Adorable Oracle!

Mikey Moo!


Miracle's Pee Heart and his days of Cheezburger Fame.


Miracle's Orgone Bliss Party

All of the kittehs who share/shared their lives with hubby and I...


From Top: Oracle, Breezy (Still with us!  Yay!), Miracle and Kitty.  Kitty didn't pass away while we had her.  She was a stray left behind and when we moved in our first apartment. She had a couple of litters of some nice kittens, including Siamese mix. We later gave her to someone who gave her a nice home. I missed her so much. We moved shortly thereafter.

And greatly miss other kittehs I've had throughout the years.  Too many to name, but here's one I have an old pic of.  I'm holding Muffin, my cat I had during high school.



Other kitties we've known, but belonged to others are:

Grumpy Cat (Tarder Sauce) - a girl cat
Colonel Meow - boy cat
Mateo - My siter Lisa's cat (He would physically kiss us)

Some of ours throughout the years...

Jasmine, Gizmo, Spencer Tracy, Chipmunk, Nala, Patches, Stuffy, Samantha, Sylvester, Chloe, Bluebell, Blue, Miss Bootsie, Popcorn, Smokey, Tiger, Smudgie, Marshmallow, and many others whose names I can't remember right off hand. Some of these were kittens of our mama cats, whom we had given away too.  So not all of them passed away while with us, but since it's been over 20 years, we assume that they have passed on by now.

EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS LOVED AND GREATLY MISSED!


Ones still with all of us...

Breezy (us)
Tink and Grace (Don)
Tinkerbell (my sister Lisa)
Callie (my sister Ramona)
Bella (rehomed by my sister Ramona)
Patches (my sister Regina)
Charcoal, Mama, Moxie, and Biscuit (my daughter Kissy)
Ziggy Stardust (rehomed by my daughter Kissy)
Plus all the kittehs with nieces and nephews

We all love and miss the ones who passed on, or was rehomed, but REJOICE and are thankful & grateful for the ones still with us all.



No comments: