Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Ask The Blogster: How to delete (or change) a Blogger label

Ask The Blogster: How to delete (or change) a Blogger label: This post describes how to delete a Blogger label using the new Blogger interface.   I recently wanted to change one of the Blogger labels...






I need to know how to find the label pull down menu in this new fugly dashboard nightmare.  I loathe this new cartoonish defunct dashboard and especially their excessive use of unneeded HTMl like these...
 <div></div> 
&nbsp, 
<p> </p>
It takes me TWICE as long to do posts because I have to go into their nasty cluttered HTML and clean up am de;ete that crap. Because if I don't, I have paragraph spaces in between every line instead of just a line break.  Plus my OCD can't handle this non functional crap

This is totally Unnecessary!


Besides the fact we were gone for three weeks, this is one other reason, why I don't want to bother posting anymore.  My hubby pretty much abandoned his Wordpress due to that stupid block posting and you can't control or do your own HTML in that anymore either. It's only a matter of time before I end up abandoning this blog.  But the posts will remain.

I don't like surprises and don't like change much either.


No comments: