Monday, November 30, 2020

HELP!! I NEED ANOTHER CAMPER OR TRAILER

A friend and upper classmate of mine had a tragedy, so I suggested he make a go fund me, and provide a paypal link to he can buy himself another home. We too, would also be grateful for any kindness, prayers, and financial help for my friend. His paypal email is:  musicman92252@gmail.com  To donate by check/money order, Mark's address is: Mark Eades, 990 County Road 443, Cedar Bluff, AL 35959 or you can donate via his GoFundMe below.

How I remember him. He also has a fundraiser on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/donate/664535174211516/2739792863016528/



"A huge oak tree fell on top of my camper around 12:45 am. CST. It's crushed the front where the kitchen is and the front entrance isn't there anymore. Glass is everywhere and other debris. Needless to say, it's a huge mess, so i am living in my storage building. Boo Boo is all right; I'm ok, too, thank God. Please pray for me." ~Mark Eades






-----










Donate to us via Paypal: http://paypal.me/messiahmews


No comments: