Saturday, January 2, 2021

The Daily Messenger: 9000th post on this blog today

The Daily Messenger: 9000th post on this blog today:   9000 th post on this blog today, and this is it. By Don Bradley I gather that I must write something witty and profound. Today, I am neither. ...



-

Well, this post is my 4050th, and I got my 20th subscriber today too (thank you, btw).  Hehehe.

Edit:  Had to come back & add this screenshot of this post.



And.., here's my happy joy joy pic of the day.

A stack of heart dishes from Tiara glassware

-

And speaking of posts and subscribers, etc..., we all would appreciate your prayers and support.

We have available things like online summits/docuseries, tee shirts of all kinds, health supplements, spiritual stuff, information on vaccines, health solutions you won't see elsewhere, because I DO tell the solutions (One post took 5 hours to compile).  All other health blogs email newsletters (read spam) with even more signup links to get the goods, whereas I just tell it right out on here, no newsletter with misleading or clickbait titles.  We just would rather blog than spam newsletters.  No signups to read this blog either. The summits/docu-series belong to other people/companies, so people sign up to watch those, but like I said, I give out information in commentary here anyway, even without a summit.

Our favorite Daily Messenger has the most eye opening (sometimes shocking) posts, spiritual stuff, and the BEST orgone you can buy and you can be sure that his orgone is blessed, as he prays over his work.

And support please, we all can use.  We all are eternally thankful & grateful.

His Paypal:  https://www.paypal.me/uwantsun 

Our Paypal:  http://paypal.me/messiahmews



No comments: