Thursday, May 6, 2021

Our Spiritual World: Does anyone know

Our Spiritual World: Does anyone know:  If the vax deaths thus far reveal any trend toward a greater percentage of first born from their respective families?

-

I am my mother's first born, but not my father's first born.  My father had a son from his first wife.  So an older half brother, but he passed away when he was 18.  That doesn't answer the question, sorry, but I am wondering too now.

All I know is that I and the next one after me got the worst bodies, looks and poorer constitution.  The younger ones having better bodies, better facial structures, better constitutions, better jobs, you name it.  Things came effortlessly for them, but not for us older ones.  Had to fight always and things more difficult, when the younger ones seem to have sort of a "Midas Touch", for lack of a better comparison. Sort of made me think of the Rachel and Leah thing in the Bible.  Still to this day, dunno why we can't ALL BE EQUAL  I know Our Holy Father loves us all, so I never doubted that, but would be nice if more things were fairer.  My earthly father did not like me at all.

No comments: