Tuesday, July 27, 2021

The Daily Messenger: In Russia, they are surgically removing the weapon

The Daily Messenger: In Russia, they are surgically removing the weapon:  Need some kind of suction tool. Magnetic suction cup. We need to invent things FAST. 25% of the stuff stays in injection site. I did the arm band thing, right when I broke the thing. Cannot others, as we had in 2003 do some same day inventions?...

IDK who any of the other folks are except for Ryan. Maybe I can call his attention to this post and other posts?

-

I'm not that good with building and/or inventing, but I was good at other things done back on those days, according to Don Croft, before The Women Warriors fallout thing in 2005.  I can certainly do PRAYER, which is actually my favorite thing to do.

I can also share the crap out of all these posts, videos, etc... and get them on Bitchute, GAB, on this blog, AnonUp and other sites, and encourage others to do the same.

Tony Pantalleresco also has some good solutions too.  Every little bit helps, right?
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/independz/

----------

Please support The Daily Messenger:
Our Spiritual World and Daily Messenger Paypal:
https://www.paypal.me/uwantsun

Our Paypal: http://paypal.me/messiahmews
Please consider also supporting this blog. We have no outside jobs, and we could use a little extra support for the time put into this. Thanks.

Even better is to just go ahead and share these sites and videos and "Git er DONE!"


No comments: