Sunday, July 18, 2021

The Daily Messenger: We could stop all this, if we wanted to

The Daily Messenger: We could stop all this, if we wanted to: Once you understand what is coming if you sit and be a do nothing , then maybe it's time for some honest reflection and deep diving upon one's self and character. Of course, I love Lucy reruns are probably on the box and gosh, that matters....

-

Okay, how about some ideas for monkey wrenching.  Y'all know my email.  Some of you got it.  Use it.  Some even have our # and addy too.  How about more ideas, as I am fresh out of them.

Crickets.

But NO ONE has any ideas for us.  I'm willing, but am unable to see well anymore as I said my eyesight is failing.

ALL I have is prayer.  That's it.  I'm depleted, done and just don't have the funds, energy, eyesight, and very few friends to begin with.

And I don't mean standing on the corner with a thousand others with a sign protesting, because that never solved anything.  If it did, it would be a different  situation right now, don't ya think?

Jim Stone Freelance has some good ideas here and there, but then again, it takes funds to do certain things.  Which he gets a LOT of.  The rest of us?  Widow's Mites and mostly NOTHING.

Working our rear ends off for nothing mostly, like every one thinks I should do stuff for free.  We're all over it already.

If I want something from anyone or anything I PAY for it.  Or barter, something in exchange.

So let's have some ideas other than just do something.  Most of us do not know what exactly to do.   My senior citizen husband wants to know too, our widowed friend wants to know, and I want to know.  All we have is prayer.  I have plenty of time and energy for that, and enjoy it too.

--------------

Please support The Daily Messenger:
Our Spiritual World and Daily Messenger Paypal:
https://www.paypal.me/uwantsun

Our Paypal: http://paypal.me/messiahmews
Please consider also supporting this blog. We have no outside jobs, and we could use a little extra support for the time put into this. Thanks.

No comments: