Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Our Spiritual World: I understand Elul 6 29

Our Spiritual World: I understand Elul 6 29: I understand Elul 6 29 Don Bradley Learning about this aspect of reality is traumatizing in the extreme. I went through and still go through that same trauma from time to time, according to what He reveals to me. It's rough. ...


-

I look way worse than tired.  It's that getting old and fugly thing.

We had our first experience with "seeing" back in the late 90's when my hubby and I stopped at a local place to eat after church one night.

Both of us also have had Holy Spirit baptism for some time by then too, So we walked into the door of this place and a women sitting at the counter seat manifested and shifted right before us, and HISSED at us as soon as we walked in.  Like we had invaded her turf or something. I looked directly at her, but was basically nonplussed.  

It never did freak me out, but we were surprised by the behavior.

I "feel" more than I can actually see, although I have and can see some things.

Things like this can usually keep one into a constant case of fight and flight syndrome.  And with elevated cortisol levels too.  I have to take supplements and herbals for that stuff, you know.

----------

Please support The Daily Messenger:
Our Spiritual World and Daily Messenger Paypal:
https://www.paypal.me/uwantsun

Our Paypal: http://paypal.me/messiahmews
Please consider also supporting this blog. We have no outside jobs, and we could use a little extra support for the time put into this. Thanks. 

No comments: