Monday, February 24, 2020

Michael Chapala Giant Coil Treatment for Targeted Individuals

Michael Chapala · 0:08 No. This was a targeted individual who doesn't develop lesions. Morgellons sufferers develop lesions.

Michael Chapala · 0:14 Once they are inactivated the body eliminates them through natural means.

Michael Chapala · 0:53 I am south of Brownsville, Texas in Mexico at the Border. To make an appointment just text me or call me at (832) 343-5425. Just let me know what day you can be here and consider your appointment made. Stay in touch with me on the day of your arrival. If you are flying you want to go to the Brownsville, International Airport then leaving the terminal take a Taxi to the New Bridge. Cross the bridge into Mexico and I will be waiting for you on the other side. I will drive to to my office to get the treatment and afterwards drive you back to the bridge where you can cross back into America. The whole process takes about an hour. It's painless and costs only $300 to get your life back.

Michael Chapala I'm not a doctor but here is my office address in Mexico.
139 Honduras
Colonia Modelo
Matamoros
(832) 343-5425


Michael Chapala · 0:07 No. I pulse the subject with a handheld device which generates a negative pulse first before they receive the very strong positive pulse in the Giant Coil.


-





-


No comments: