Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Our Spiritual World: Where is the hope and what's to be done?

Our Spiritual World: Where is the hope and what's to be done?: Where is the hope and what's to be done? Don Bradley A year ago, we were given a sign, regarding the coronavirus, from On High. A great blessing indeed for those who are able to understand. ...

-

Most of the year, I have spent in tears too.  Actually since 2008, I have been.  Hubby has been sad too.

Every night before going to bed, we both are praying together. And in between talking about this or that. And adding others to prayers who need them too.  We pray together, but also by ourselves like when I'm downstairs doing something alone.

Have also made affirmations of our faith in Yeshua, by mouth confession, and also to each other here.

I battle daily. and as a TI it is difficult, this daily battle, but I continue on, because battle, we must in these last days.. I know I never ever gave anyone or anything permission to violate my free will with unwanted intrusions of any kind. So it's a daily battle here.  I have done what I can to make as many things right as I can.  I openly said in prayer that I forgive all others no matter what was said or done, ask for forgiveness and help and go on.  We are commanded to love one another and do good, and try to do the best by everyone that I can.  We pray for the unsaved that they will be saved, and that all will come to know Yeshua and accept His work on the Cross that He did for all of us. The BEST gift ever and is FREE to all.

Regarding our teeth... We both need help with our teeth, but we are NOT going to go to the dentist.  Besides we do not have that kind of money.  Every dollar goes for bills, groceries, and any other emergencies. And we are having more than our fair share of emergencies it seems. I've been told by dentists, including holistic ones, that my teeth aren't worth saving, so I won't even bother. No amount of minerals, nutrition, cod liver oil, monosodium phosphate helps anymore.  I do not have the flow to go to my teeth.  There is some kind of blockages that is not allowing the minerals to our teeth. The nutrition seems to go to my hair, muscles and skin.  But the calciums, phosphorus, etc... isn't getting to the desired destination. The nerve flow, energy flow and blood flow just isn't getting there to the teeth. The nanotech from the years of chemtrails blocks it. All I've ever wanted was a beautiful smile, and I have never had it. But I'm going to keep taking the minerals and nutrition, because they are great and good for us overall. I just happened to get birth bumped into a body that is a lemon.  Us older ones in my family have had the most difficulty.  The younger ones in my family has always fared better. They have the better bodies, looks, teeth and overall energy and strength. But we each do have our own weaknesses or quirks.

A lot of folks had great hope that Trump would be in office for 4 more years, and that we would have those technologies like the med beds.  But it appears that it's not going to happen.  But even while in office, he ended up trusting the wrong people, and warp speeded the killer vaccine instead. Plus he tweeted he wanted 5G and even 6G. So we are disappointed in him, for those two things.  But he did do some good things though. Maybe AFTER the tribulation, we'll have the technologies to help all those and whoever is left remaining.  Loren Zanier has a thing called BioUltraGen, but that isn't widely known, and no one seems to know where he is, or I would be contacting him to use that device.  It rates right up there with the technologies that many people speak of.

Regarding our teeth, we just pray to Our Holy Father and Yeshua that He will release or switch on whatever it is, to allow us all to grow a third set. Sharks can regrow teeth all day long, so why can't mankind?  So we just pray for equal tooth rights. Some people have grown extra teeth, here and there.  So it's possible.

Most of us and all the people I love and personally know just want to live their lives in peace & love, and be able to provide for and love their families without interference.  That's all any of us ever wanted and all other decent people we know.  I see it all over GAB and other sites where people all want the same thing.  We want our children, families, loved one, friends, pets, etc... to be safe from harm, and our families to flourish and live life in heavenly peace. And be loved.  I think all of these are reasonable requests. It's what we ALL want and long for.

So we are just going to keep seeking Him, praying, repenting, doing right by others and even ourselves, loving one another and doing good, as commanded, and hope for the best. And doing that by standing with Yeshua, and the entire Yeshua team (Father, Son and Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost), whom I lovingly call Them the "Winning Team of Yeshua". Winning team also consists of His Heavenly Host, and Earth Team (us), the Bride of Christ/The Elect.  And we openly state that Yeshua is Lord!!  Yeshua is Our King and Christ and Yeshua is the True King of Earth.  It's also hand written on the box that my laptop computer sits on, so that I can see it everyday.  I also have scriptures taped on windows and mirrors, and I have this picture printed out and taped it above the bed.  I also sleep with the Bible in the bed beside us.

Our Lord & Savior, Our King and Christ, the True King of Earth

And even in the midst of all of this sadness and stuff going on here on Earth, we still see the daily blessings, and we do give thanks for all things, no matter how small.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 King James Version
18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

I battle daily, but yet I love and give love. We both do here.


--------------

Please support The Daily Messenger:
Our Spiritual World and Daily Messenger Paypal:
https://www.paypal.me/uwantsun

Our Paypal: http://paypal.me/messiahmews
Please consider also supporting this blog. We have no outside jobs, and we could use a little extra support for the time put into this. Thanks.


No comments: