Wednesday, November 17, 2021

My Apologies for Typos and Bad Grammar

Sorry about those.  I've had to go back and make ALOT of corrections on my typing.   My eyesight really is THAT bad.-I have to stay home because now going to the store is hazardous for me.  Also I have what is called sticky keys on the keyboard.

I refuse to go to any eye doctor or dentist, because there is NOTHING that any of them can do to help me. In this faulty satanic medical system, there is NO HELP ever.

Plus all the doctors/dentists are weaponized.  And I prefer to stay out of their system period.

So I have a family that refuses to help us, even though they have the $$$$ to run mega churches, get face lifts, etc... but yet can't help or won't, and then just give the BAD ADVICE.  Like, go get social security, and go to the eye doctor, etc...

Like what part of coming out of Babylon do you all not understand?

No doctors!  No medical systems! NO social insecurity!  It's all Babylonian as far as I'm concerned.  So no help from family, just BAD ADVICE.  And besides, I mostly worked under the table my adult life and/or was on welfare/food stamps for the biggest part of my early adult life. There isn't enough monthly $$ to even bother with in the first place.

So please excuse all the weird typos and incoherent sentences.  We just need ONE THING so I can quit blogging and begging, and just retire.

--------------

Paypal: http://paypal.me/messiahmews
Please consider supporting this blog. We have no outside jobs, and we could use a little extra support for the time put into this. Thanks


No comments: