Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Our Spiritual World: Confusion during End Times

Our Spiritual World: Confusion during End Times: Confusion during End Times Don Bradley People who attempt to understand eschatology (biblical perceptions of the End of Times around the reign of the beast) can be confused by the introduction of varying and misleading views, mostly put forth in the mid 19th century to muddy the end time waters. Of course this is by dark design. Devils like Darby, Westcott, Holt, and others purposely created fractional perceptions that really, upon close inspection and research, show them to be spurious and without any real biblical foundation whatsoever....




-----

Well, I knew something was up when the eclipse across America was happening.  Then comes September 23rd, 2017 and bam!  Revelation 12!

I quit believing in the rapture in 1997.  I actually went to a church that never taught the ratpure. The pastor at that time actually got up and in a loud voice said THERE IS NO RAPTURE.  A little surprisecd and shocked at first, but not devastated over it.

Also, we also knew that the MOTB was going to be coming via a vaccination needle and from the medical field.  Since 2001.  Right before we found the Orgone Network, etc...

We also knew that as 911 was happening live and on the TV at the time, I told hubby that this was a govt operation and that Bush was behind it.  I just KNEW it was an inside job before it was even over that day..

Most people we tell that we are in tribulation, usually don't believe us.  ESPECIALLY family members.  But I say it anyway.  We both have emphasized very clearly and strongly, to AVOID this MOTB vax weapon.  Some of them still went and got it while totally ignoring us "conspiracy realists".

Of hubby's family, one of his sisters, sister in law, (wife of his recently deceased older brother) his eldest son, and a couple of cousins.  Those are the ones he knows about.

In my family, next to the youngest sister and her husband, who is a pastor of a large church in GA.  And yes, they know my stance on all vaccines to begin with.  The brother in law pastor blocked me on a social media site because of my posts about vaccines.  The trust hurts, I suppose. But my heart is broken about my sister.  And also a niece, who is a RN nurse, btw.  They were sent the strong delusion and drank the CONvid Koolaid.

I begged my one and only child, my daughter to AVOID it no matter what.  Last time I talked to her, she hadn't gotten it.  And I was relieved. Please pray that she be strong and refuses it. But if her husband does and she doesn't, they will be unequally yoked for lack of a better word..

We would most definitely appreciate prayers right now.  Mostly for our remaining family members who are still unweaponized, so that they will be wise and AVOID this MOTB weapon.

And Coming Out of Babylon...

I actually began  around 14 or 15 years ago.  In stages, like the govt. CONtracts of driver licenses, stop using a SSN#, etc...  Not personally getting a stimulus payment for me, was a good sign for that reason.  What no longer exists on paper or CONtracts doesn't exist in their eyes.  I prefer it that way.  That's just me personally.  Hubby still has CONtracts to let expire, so to speak.

Neither of us go to church because of the stated reasons given from the above stated post by Our Spiritual World.  We quit going in 2001, right after hubby's grandson was murdered by vaccines at age 4 months.  That, too, was a heartbraker.  One would think  after that child died from SIDS, that the family would get a hint.  His daughter knows better.  The church we were going to at the time, seemed indifferent about it, and we told them it was the vaccines.

We finally got rid of most of these old DVDs/VHS movies, etc... after me bitching for years about them being in the house.  There are a few stragglers left behind and they are prompty going out too.  Bye bye.  My hubby loves watching movies and series.  It's been hard for him to let go, but easy for me to do so.  I can be pretty insistent about these kinds of things.  And clearing clutter feels good too.  Still ongoing with the clearing of unneeded stuff.

There is still more to do, but this has been years of doing this and getting out of Babylon. Been doing in stages for years.

No cell or dumb phones for me either.  Hello?  Tracking anyone?

NO doctor or dental appointments of any kind.  Yeah, my teeth and eyes are severely suffering, but they can't help me anyway.  Man's faulty devices. So I have to walk in a fog and never smile again and look awful.  So be it.  Just as long as Our Father's name is written in our DNA, that's the only thing that matters to me at this point.  My hubby quit going to his VA appointments about two years ago.  He gets VA disability from his time of slavery in Vietnam. It's probably a matter of time before they cut the payments, as he will remain unweaponized.  That's our rent $$$, by the way.  Which is why we have been asking for financial help here and there.  To be ready for whatever.

As soon as we get a CERTAIN THING that is needed, I will be offline from then on.  I've done my work the best I could, some people listen and most don't.  At least I tried.

So please click out to the original post and read the whole thing. And all the others on that site.  It's very important, and I take what is said and posted very seriously.  and I am far from being perfect, but I have always desired to do the best I can and for others too.

----------

Please support The Daily Messenger:  Thanks!
Our Spiritual World and Daily Messenger Paypal:
https://www.paypal.me/uwantsun
And while you're at it, please remember to THANK HIM for all his hard work, so that we can be free and pass it on to others.

Our Paypal: http://paypal.me/messiahmews


No comments: