3. The Vaccine Information Sheet (VIS) provided by the Centers for Disease Control under the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act that doctors are required to give to parents/patients, is incomplete.
The VIS does not provide the parent/patient with all the possible short and long-term adverse effects related to vaccination, including:
• Acute Encephalopathy (brain inflammation)
• Chronic Nervous System Dysfunction (brain damage)
• Anaphylaxis (massive life-threatening allergic reaction)
• Febrile Seizures (convulsions with fever)
• Guillain Barre’ Syndrome (peripheral nerve inflammation/damage, paralysis)
• Brachial Neuritis (arm nerve inflammation), Deltoid Bursitis (shoulder inflammation)
• Acute and Chronic Arthritis (joint inflammation)
• Thrombocytopenia (blood coagulation disorder)
• Syncope (sudden loss of consciousness/fainting)
• Hypotonic/Hyporesponsive Episodes (shock and “unusual shock-like state:)
• Protracted, inconsolable crying and screaming (encephalitic cry)
• Vaccine Strain Infection (smallpox, polio, measles, varicella zoster vaccines)
The actual Package Insert aka Prescribing Information is more telling in what they admit, although some things are deliberately left out (like Nagalase?!).
Huge difference between a VIS and a Package Insert.
THE TRUTH ABOUT VACCINES (link to aff reg)
PROMO STARTS: Thursday, March 30
EVENT STARTS: Wednesday, April 12
Ty Bollinger and his team have made it their mission to get educated answers and discover real solutions about the controversial topic of vaccines that brings so much fear to parents.
--->>>Register as an affiliate for The Truth About Vaccines!