Monday, August 18, 2014

The Daily Messenger: Children of the Wicked One

The Daily Messenger: Children of the Wicked One: Today, while eating a beachside eatery with my sons, I watched as two little boys tried to kill the birds gathering at the outside tables where people where eating lunch. Their parents did nothing to stop them...

------------------------------------------------------------------



I am so sick of these damn devils and abusers of God's creation, and especially His innocent animals.  I can't even wrap my head around why people are so freaking evil.  This shit must stop!


This is the total opposite of what we were doing on the way to and back from a trip in early June.   We were having a such blast feeding the seagulls that were gathered around the two rest stops.


We were throwing organic apples up in the air, on the ground, and throwing them up high to watch them catch the pieces with their mouths.   I do believe the birds got more apples that we did.  It was a lot of fun and I had great pleasure feeding them.  You know.... the little things that make us smile.


Got some pics.  Wanna see?  Sure you do!   Check out our friends!....


They were waiting for a piece to be thrown.
These guys were right over our head.  Birdie birdie in the sky, please don't poopie in my eye.
Beautiful!


We can has NOMS?
Dunt forget about me!  I can has some too?



No comments: