Has anyone thought about that distinct possibility?The majority of us would be thrilled! However, there are those that would be unhappy, such as:
- non-profits that promote vaccine exemptions
- attorneys that get paid for vaccine exemption paperwork
- non-profits that lobby for religious or philosophical exemptions
- legislators that get money for their re-election campaigns from vaccine manufacturers
- public health employees who get paid to set up vaccine clinics and review charts for vaccine compliance
For me, the last straw was this God awful Refusal to Vaccinate entrapment form!! Hopefully parents won't sign it.