Thursday, February 5, 2015

Insane Pro-Vax Group and Online Vaccine Tracking Registry

Insanity rules this world.   insanity is the norm.   Being able to matrix out of this insane place would be a blessing indeed!

http://vaxmaps.com/about/

And this is most disturbing....

How do I contribute to the map?
Once registered, you will see a section labeled “Add a Vaccination” below the map. Here you can can add the location of an Anti-Vaxxer, or vaccinated, by either typing in their address, or right clicking and dragging/dropping on the map. Under “Category”, you have the option of choosing “Vaccinated” or “Anti-Vaxxer”. Feel free to upload a picture as well, if you like, but it’s not necessary.

Apparently one doesn't have to register to be put on that site.  Vaccinated or not, it's nobody's damn business.

Look at the "terns"
http://vaxmaps.com/terms/

I do not feel sorry for anyone who registers for this site.  And if they do, they are stupidest of the stupid.

I will have to beg my hubby to please move out of this fucking country and sell all of our shit.  I can never say I'm proud to be an American.  What's there to be proud of?


1 comment:

MessiahMews said...

I can see some anti-vaxers now. They could go on there and say that they have ALL their updated vaccines and skew the results. LOL!