I recently found out about this empowering and never-before-done documentary series titled, The Search for Sustainability, and not only does it look and sound unbelievable exciting, but it's broadcasting for free! (Thank you Matthew from the Raw Food World).
Here's the trailer for the film and all the details: https://su208.isrefer.com/go/sustainabilityhome/MessiahMews
During this series, which broadcasts online between November 1st-12th, 49 uplifting voices speak out about the tragic and crucial emergencies going on in the world, the potentially imminent food, water, and financial collapse, and how we might be able to avoid all of this disaster and thrive in a sustainable way simply by:
• Taking back control of our food, health, water, and energy supplies
• Implementing simple and no-cost methods for living harmoniously with the land and our surrounding environment
• Learning to grow our own food in a sustainable and regenerative way whether you live in New York, Texas, California, Oregon or any state for that matter
• Collecting and properly using water to build back our water table and end disastrous water droughts
• Utilizing herbal medicines and ancient healing methods to thrive with our health and live longer without prescriptions or medical intervention
• Creating and participating in local co-ops, farmers markets, and food growing networks to thrive in our local communities
• Supporting and opening sustainable schools and values-based systems to support the health and consciousness of our children and the next generation
• Learning to thrive in abundance in Urban, Suburban, and Rural communities by making a few simple changes
• Having a deeper and more meaningful spiritual connection to our food, land, animals, and fellow humanity
• Engaging and supporting the creative arts, music, and media in a sustainable way
• And much more!
All this and more will be shared at no cost during this internationally broadcasted 12-part documentary series.
I highly encourage you to visit this web page for all the details so you don’t miss a thing: https://su208.isrefer.com/go/sustainabilityhome/MessiahMews
49 sustainability experts, permaculture designers, organic farmers, herbal medics, energy and building enthusiasts, systems analysts, green-politicians, and health educators share potentially world-changing information during this series that simply is not available all in one place anywhere online.
If you or anyone you know is at all interested in living more sustainably, having more food, water, and shelter security, being more connected with spirit and the land, healing and thriving with your health for years to come, being prepared and confident whether collapse comes or not, and being engaged in a meaningful experience with your local community, then you need to see this series today.
Register here free to watch the entire series from the comfort of your home.
As you can tell, I’m very excited about this and I know you’ll benefit greatly by all the empowering information, news, and practical methods shared during the Search for Sustainability docu-series.
Thank you, I can't wait to watch it with you!
P.S. Make sure to mark off November 1st-12th on your calendar as each episode will be released once per night for 12 nights straight, and I know you won’t want to miss a single episode.
Here’s all the details: https://su208.isrefer.com/go/sustainabilityhome/MessiahMews