Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Montana, North Idaho, and Seattle NCR, as well as lots more info!

So if you're in North Idaho and/or East WA State (Spokane area), then Dr. Hillary Lampers, ND will in the Sandpoint, ID area in March.

Yay Yay Yay FREAKING YAY!!!  I should be able to help her out and be of assistance too.

http://eepurl.com/cvlEZf



It's that time of year when we give thanks...

Thank you for being a valued patient!  

(if you already received this email, sorry for that- you can unsubscribe and you'll only get one in the future!) 


  1. Thanks for all your support over the years. After having another baby, leaving my bigger clinic, and battling with some postpartum depression, I'm back and ready to focus more on helping you!  
  2. I am increasing my marketing and reaching out to increase the awareness of NCR for people who cannot breathe well and want to avoid surgery. I will also be targeting headache sufferers, depression, and a natural way to look better. Thank you to everyone who gave me amazing testimonials!   You can check out all the testimonials and info at drhillarylampers.com/breathe - I will also be building funnels for depression, headache, and pain, to direct focus things!  
  3. I am increasing my prices for 2017.  If you are a current patient, or wish to receive NCR in 2017 at the price you last paid please email me back here.  The session price is going up to $897, with a first discounted session of $797 for everyone else. I will also be charging for consults, which take a great amount of time.  This increase will allow me to hire an assistant to improve your experience!  You can get on the scheduler above.
  4. I am reinstating my referral program. Refer someone you know and get $50 towards your next NCR session- or gift it to someone else. Make sure to tell others when they schedule so you get credit! 
  5. I will be doing 2 low income sessions next year that you can apply for and will work on a sliding scale. I also plan to offer a free session for children and adults  with disability.  This has been my goal for many years, and I will be announcing those dates soon.  Contact me if you would like to know about the application process. 
  6. I have added a Seattle location, in the Northgate area to make it easier for some patients.  Please note these appointments will go fast!!! 
  7. I no longer work in Montana, but I am considering doing a few sessions there this year!  If you would like me to return to Montana, respond to this email! I will also be doing a Northern Idaho (Sandpoint) session in March!
  8. I will be doing weekly Facebook live Q and A on topics such as sleep apnea, concussions, better nutrition, healing old injuries, etc. so make sure to follow my page and be part of the fun!  
  9. I have been newly certified in a technique to greatly help PTSD and anxiety. If you would like more information about that please contact me. 
  10. On a personal note, my husband and I are starting a podcast called Hunt, Harvest, Health.  It will focus on our 20 years of sustainable living, backcountry hunting, and health topics,  Follow it on iTunes or Stitcher- we are really excited to share!! 


As always, I am here to serve you.  If you have any questions, please respond to this email, or call.

May you have a peaceful and prosperous 2017! I look forward to helping you if I can!  

In Gratitude,


2017 NCR Winter Session Dates and Locations

Schedule Here for 2017!




No comments: