Wednesday, November 1, 2017

No Point in Doctors taking an Oath any more 😢💦

No Point in Doctors taking an Oath any more 😢💦

Today was a hard day for me to learn from my new friend Alisa Neathery, who I have been talking with all day, about her son Bently, who passed away from A NEGLIGENT DOCTOR, who DOUBLE DOSED her son On the TDAP vaccine, and TRIPLE Dosed HIM on the ORAL ROTOVIRUS 
The doctor had ordered 13 TOTAL for Little Bently, my Emotions have been all over the board, and Alisa has been reassuring to me and so loving, when it should of been me comforting her. I AM NOW, SO VERY ANGRY, and what can she do? Doctors are protected by OUR GOVERNMENT here in the USA, you cannot sue them for Vaccine Injury, and you cannot sue the vaccine manufacture. You have to go thru the Vaccine court called VAERS =Vaccine Adverse Event Recording System, but there is a TIMELINE of 3 years and 2 for a death. BUT DOCTORS DENY IT, they say NO IT WAS NOT THE VACCINE. We are living in some very corrupted times, when MURDER IS LEGAL for PHYSICIANS. I'm disgusted in those physicians who see the seizures, the babies who die on their tables, the ones who call the ambulance to theIr offices and yet they still work hard at meeting their bonuses, and they Choose not to Research, because they did not get Vaccine education in PRE-MED. they Learned the Vaccine Schedule and very little. Shouldn't they be learning Vaccine Ingredients and Vaccine adverse Reaction? And what True Immunity is ? It Sure doesn't come from a Needle, if I was a doctor and a baby had a seizure on my table after I gave I vaccine, I think I would look closer at what the hell was in that needle that just did this to my patient. BLESS YOUR HEART IN HEAVEN BENTLY AND YOUR MOMMYS HEART HERE ON EARTH. Pictured here little Bently passed away in his mothers arms on her chest in the middle of the day. ~ PLEASE SHARE 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1435942350040771/
This was 6 years ago, so the statue of limitation is up for VAERS. 
~ Deniece Young




No comments: