Wednesday, February 28, 2018

[10th Annual Tapping World Summit:] Day 2 (Getting Unstuck: How to Use Tapping to Move Your Life Forward)

This event teaches a phenomenal technique known as "EFT" or "Tapping" and it's 100% free to attend online.

There are already 616,028 people registered for the event which started on February 26th.  We are already in Day 2.

If you have checked it out and never signed up yet, you can do that here:


-----




WHAT'S PLAYING NOW

Day 2 - Getting Unstuck: How to Use Tapping to Move Your Life Forward

February 26, 2018 at 8pm EST

(These presentations are available until 8 P.M. EST)

-----

Jessica Ortner

Creating Lasting Change: How to Get Unstuck and Create Change with Ease!

Duration: 55:02
Ends In: 1 hour


-----

Margaret Lynch

Tapping Into Your Chakras: How to Harness Their Power to Feel Grounded and Confident in Your Own Life

Duration: 57:36
Ends In: 1 hour


-----

Jessica Ortner
Bonus Tapping Meditation

Getting Unstuck Tapping Meditation

Duration: 11:36
Ends In: 1 hour


-----

Judy Byrne
Celebrating 10 Years!

In honor of our 10 year anniversary of the Tapping World Summit, we’ve selected our best interviews from the past nine years. As a very special thank you we are featuring one each day.

Healing the Critical Voice

Duration: 45:47
Ends In: 1 hour


-----

Comments and Feedback From Others:

What you might not know is that because of the amazing feedback from the pre-event video series that features Nick Ortner, Cheryl Richardson and 3 powerful Tapping Meditations, the producers of the event decided to do something really special...

P.S. - Here is some of the feedback from previous years' events, just to give you an idea of what people think about them...

"What a wonderful ten days!  I need to tap on withdrawals from missing the interviews. Jessica was a fabulous interviewer, asking just what I wanted to know at the right time."

-Suzanne Wright - Oregon, USA

"I hope you guys can somehow hear the thunderous applause that is surely circling the world for you right now.  This was a DYNAMITE event, and this grand finale with Jessica today was just fantastic. You guys are the absolute best, you have given phenomenal gifts here with each presentation, and may you receive a thousand blessings in return. EFT has never come alive for me the way you've made it do in these last ten days. I am very, very grateful, and yes, I will keep tapping and will tell you what lights come on, what doors open in the coming months."

~With much love, Natasha Suter - Ithaca, New York

"This trip has been amazing. I am so thankful that you gave me the opportunity to be a part of this, and I will continue to tap - and maybe take an education in EFT later on.  Fantastic. A few weeks ago I tapped on hip pain, and it disappeared within a couple of minutes!! Every session has been useful to me, and I will look more into it (I have written it all down) when I finish my education in September. Jessica's 40 day tapping challenge will be done. Her "mystery bonus audio" was a special experience.  It helped me see a lot of experiences/feelings to tap on."

~ Merete - Bodo, Norway

"OMG! That summit was amazing! I just wanted to say thank you, thank you! I knew about EFT from when I was in LA but I now know so much more and I had ah-ha moments almost every day! especially the one series about Highly Sensitive People - which I found out I am and have been beating myself up about it forever!  Now I know how to tap for it and realize its a blessing to be so connected to my feelings and intuition!

"I loved, loved, loved the whole series! you are so kind to put all of this information out there and for free- I know this is huge for me and for the world! I can sense huge changes a-brewing! I kinda miss it already! Tell Jessica I am doing the 40 day challenge... this is exciting... who knows where I will be in 40 days! Thank you again!"

~ Love, Christine en route to New York City, NY USA

My own comment:  I'm still learning which is also why I registered as well.

-----

Affiliates:

Please Join Us in Promoting the 10th Annual Tapping World Summit Starting on Feb. 5th, 2018!

This Year's Launch Will Be Giving Out Over $83,000 in Cash Prizes!

Not an affiliate? Click here to join now!

-----


No comments: