Thursday, March 1, 2018

[iThrive: Rising from the depths of DIABETES and OBESITY!] EPISODE 2: Money, Medicine & Myths

[iThrive: Rising from the depths of DIABETES and OBESITY!] EPISODE 2:  Money, Medicine & Myths

Are you ready, to continue our iThrive journey?

EPISODE 2:  Money, Medicine & Myths has started.


--

EPISODE 2 IS LIVE:  Money, Medicine & Myths STARTS NOW.

My doctor warned me to stay off my feet for months...

But I remembered that obese young girl on the beach with her sisters, and my heart dropped.

I had to go.  I had to hunt down the experts and get to the bottom of reversing diabetes and obesity.

If I can help JUST ONE person like her... it will be worth all the pain and all the risks.

Put your detective cap on...

We're going deep!

  •     How has conventional medicine failed us when it comes to diabetes and obesity?
  •     What did the US government do that almost killed one American scientist?
  •     Why do our doctors keep telling us we can't turn around our diabetes?
  •     What's the truth about all the fad diets out there, which promise to help us with our diabetes?

One comment last night was,

"My eyes have been opened to the seriousness of this. Thank you for putting this together. I'll be watching the rest of your series."

Well, we ain't seen nothin' yet!

TUNE IN RIGHT NOW -- WE'RE  LIVE

I want YOU to uncover what I uncovered on my journey...

To see what I saw, hear what I heard and know what I know.

So, come on...

You don't need to pack your bags, just grab your favorite beverage, and join us for another exciting episode.

On every journey there are challenges.

Several months ago as I started to research about diabetes and obesity, and interview some of the most fascinating, cutting-edge AND controversial doctors…

I burned my feet in a campfire, and doctors told me to stay off them for 2 months.  But I refused.  This info HAD to be shared!

GO HERE to watch Episode 2 now.  MONEY, MEDICINE & MYTHS

(only live for 24 hours)

Don't let anything stop you from watching it.  This info is of critical importance to you and your family.

You won't want to miss this one.

And tomorrow, we'll be on to Episode 3.

NOTE:  This episode could be upsetting, but we MUST FACE the reality, before we can find our way to the light.

Thanks so much,
-- Jon "Going Deep" McMahon
(and the hard-working iThrive team)

PS.  Put on your detective gear, we're going in!  Episode 2 dives into the rats nest.  Find out who profits from keeping you in the dark about diabetes and obesity, and what we can do about it.

After you watch, please leave a comment and share with your friends and family!

Watch this brand new series FREE!


Affiliates:

We'd love to have you join us as an affiliate for this diabetes event -- delivering more information for the world to live healthier and happier lives...it's what we all do!
Affiliate: http://affiliates.risewithjon.com/affiliates/signup.php?ref=93517

Thank you in advance!

-----


.

No comments: