Monday, May 7, 2018

07 BHS - Episode 7 - Official Directors Cut - Free Screening - extended ...

Episode 7: Autoimmune Disease, Lyme Disease & Amazing Biblical Approaches!

This could be the most important episode for you!





Here are just a few of the things covered in Episode 7:

    How having faith makes a difference when it comes to autoimmunity!
    How there may be harmful triggers you’re exposing yourself to today.

    Biblical solutions to autoimmune disease
    Celia’s, Anne’s, and Jay’s wife’s amazing stories of putting arthritis & Lyme disease into remission! (Jay’s wife even survived being in a coma!)

There is no affiliate program offered for this as far as I know, but I did sign up to watch the series for free.

I'm just sharing this episode as a NON affiliate, because I like it and it's on Youtube.  And plus, I still have ALOT to learn.


No comments: