Friday, June 15, 2018

Emma's Aussie Kittens

Okay, Emma wants to give me this adorable and beautiful young calico cat.

And I LOVE calico cats!


LOVE the look on her face!

-

She can has freckles?!

-

Okay, here's the thing...

Emma and these cats are n Australia. So shipping cats from Australia, hmmmmm....

Two of my sisters from GA, already wanted to give me their cats, and I was willing to take Bella, to re-home her, but my sister said it was ALOT to ship a cat even across the country.  Another sister wanted to give me her tortie calico Freckles, but Bella's human mom, said we already tried that.  lol


Wonder if this cute girl is the prophecy cat?  ;)

Wonder if Breezy wants a "girlfriend"?  Miracle was like his brother.


This is the Mama cat named Possum...

Possum, the mama cat!

-

The other two litter mates...

Cari, also in the USA, wants this one.
Beautiful little ginger girl!

-

And this baby comes complete with built-in eyeliner.

Anyway, if she is unable to do a fundraiser to ship two cats to Cari and I, I pray that all these kittens go to good homes.


-

Edit:  More little floofs updated pics from Emma.


OMG!  That LOOK!..... Squeelicious!!!!

-

The calico babe I want!

-

Cari's Cat.

-

Eyeliner Babe!

-

NOM Time!  Kittehs Can Has Grindage!

-

No comments: