Saturday, June 16, 2018

The Daily Messenger: Please pray for son Randy

The Daily Messenger: Please pray for son Randy: His birthday was Thursday, the 15th, day of my missed surgery. That day also saw him, it is alleged, at the devil's gate dam in Pasadena (yes, that devils gate, the jack parsons site) with 2 other guys, apparently, and arrested by the Sheriffs. I closed that portal back in 2001...



-----

Our prayers are most definitely with Randy as well as his dad.

In prayer, I call down all of Heaven to move in Randy's favor, in your favor, for your other 3 boys, and Tink and Mikey.  ALL of you, I pray a hedge of protection around you all by Dad's most Holy Angels.

I claim Isaiah 54:17 for all of you...

Isaiah 54:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

-

1 comment:

Marshall Ramsey II said...

Praying God keep your son safe. We love you. Praying for you, too.