Sunday, July 22, 2018

Birthday 2018

61st Bday.  Got mucho kittehs and kitteh wishes for a blessed day!


For this silly girl....

The original picture was made 2 years ago.  But I LOVE my artwork even if no one else does.  Hahaha!
-


Donna, to day is your very special Birthday. I pray that the good Lord continue to bless you and watch over you and our families and friends. I LOVE YOU MUCHO SWEETIE! - Robert

-

From Kissy Kiss!

-

Some of the GIFs were corrupted, so I had to download the mp4 versions and re-upload them because the embeds are messing up and disappearing too.


From my sister. Lisa Bergerac..





 Love you. - Lisa Bergerac

-

LOVE ALL of you!  Thank you!


-

And I received this same one from three peeps.  Gotta LOVE those DJ Kittehs! From Susan Motos-Drury, Ramona Gail, and Kissy Kiss!



-

From Emma Gold

-

From Lilly Cosma

-

From Linda LeDuke

-

From MJ Primeaux...




-

From Laurie Leigh Garret...




-


There were quite a bit of them, but am only posting just a few.  Many thanks, love & blessings to them all.


-

No comments: