Friday, November 9, 2018

Rabid Pro-Vaxxers Make Threats To Activist

Rabid pro-vaxxers are now threatening and harassing regular folks who just want to stay safe and help others to do the same. Because we are all sick and tired of our children and loved ones being poisoned by Big pHARMa's shit vaccines.


From Larry Cook...

Received the gem today. He thought he was sneaky by blocking me, but I looked him up and I have a very sharp photo of this perp, and his FB profile. I went to the police and gave them the info on this guy. He won't like what's waiting for him if he decides to show up at my home.
~ Larry Cook




Last night my Stop Mandatory Vaccination website had a SYN DDoS attack, a sophisticated directed attack which stopped the website from functioning. Fortunately, I switched to Liquid Web over a year ago so that I can have a super fast server for the website, and their tech team manually stopped the attack within minutes - I love they are monitoring 24/7. I pay top dollar for that server ($85/month), and it is worth every penny. I am very happy with this company!!!  ~ Larry Cook



http://www.stopmandatoryvaccination.com/

-

No comments: