Friday, March 8, 2019

MessiahMews Blogs: Help for Our Daughter - UPDATE

MessiahMews Blogs: Help for Our Daughter: Okay... On the 20th, my daughter had a major surgery of a cervical spinal fusion.  This is a major surgery, so she is no where near being cleared for going back to work anytime soon ...

-

UPDATE:

Thank you to all for the prayers, support and love.  The transmission was too costly to get fixed/replaced, so they ended up having to get another used car.  Thanks to all the support, prayers from family and friends.  THANK YOU!




I have told her to please take it easy and allow herself to relax and heal.  She keeps forgetting that she isn't supposed to pick things up, turn her head, etc...  So we have to keep reminding her to let her husband pick whatever up, etc...

She is still going to be out of work for a while yet, as spinal surgery is a MAJOR deal.  I have two sisters who went thru spinal surgeries.  One with the exact cervical surgery, and the other lower back spinal fusion.

I actually need a temp job myself so I can help her out more.  And I still have to pay for my ABC, NCR, supplements, etc... Online stuff is taking a dip right now, so I may have to bite the bullet and take some outside work. My prayers are that our online stuff gets back up in the green again, as I am better at that kind of thing to be honest.

Here is their ride...



-



They have been blessed with all this goodness.  Thank you again EVERYONE!



No comments: