Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Caller is Feeling the SPIRIT and Needs to Get it Off His Chest




Because of that one caller, the dude's channel got a SUBSCRIBE from me.  Dude has my blessings and prayers.  Go anti-vaxxers!


And because I'm in a mood, my comments...


Messiah Mews
1 second ago
The caller has my blessings and prayers.  Thank you Father for conscientious men like him.
Messiah Mews
1 second ago
And biologicals are also being dumped upon us via chemtrails.  Blood and biologicals being dropped down on us all. Along with smart dust aka nano-tech.
https://dailymessenger.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-chemtrail-issue.html
Check this out. Prophesied thousands of years ago.
Revelation 8:7 King James Version (KJV)
"The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up."  Hmmmm... sound familiar?

Because I'm in a mood and y'all wanna shadow ban us, and our most beloved friends?
So thus the extra comments sharing a very telling link in addition to giving kudos to the caller. 

Ding dong!!  Y'all getting it yet?



Paypal: http://paypal.me/messiahmews



-

No comments: