Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The Daily Messenger: To be weighed in the balance...and found wanting.

The Daily Messenger: To be weighed in the balance...and found wanting.:
It's June. And there is 2 weeks left. These storms are targeting those states responsible for 89% of the WORLD'S GMO production. America poisons itself and the world, through GMO exports. Most countries have banned GMO seeds and plants, but not the import of same.

Stop planting GMO corn and GMO soybean a phytoestrogen mimic, which turns men into ladies, kills sperm count, and gives men man boobs. GMO corn does so much damage to the kidneys and liver that it would take a small paperback to cover it all.

Poison the planet and judgement. For we live in that time, you know. Reaping what you SOW.

For all of us.

You have to see things correctly to understand. Everyone is blaming this on chemtrails, and no doubt, there is some truth to it, but chemtrails have been around for 60 years, and never before has this happened. But, after 7 years of horrific GMO exports of a degree that is plague like, what do you expect, a playful kiss on the cheek?

No surprise that the states whose largest exports are GMO produce are the very same states being "flooded."

As for California and its sins, can you fathom what's coming?

DB

And after, mercy and a new heart. Lest a greater judgement comes upon you.

And Dad points out, Ezekiel 36:25

25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them]. 28And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. 29I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. 30And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. 31Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that [were] not good, and shall clothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

----------------------------------------
...

And this one too love...

Prophecy 5. Ruining of the Earth

“[God will] bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”​—REVELATION 11:18.


It's already happening.


Longer version.

-


No comments: