Tuesday, July 16, 2019

From the internet... Someone Else Finds Yeshua

THIS is the kind of stuff I LOVE seeing.  Amidst all the madness going on nowadays, it's refreshing to see this, for a change, and I hope to see more and more in the days to come...

May Our Father bless this individual and we are thankful to see yet another added to His Kingdom.

-

From the internet...

Most people who know me, know I've never been a "religious" person...

I didnt grow up going to church or reading the bible...

And for a while in my teenage years I even called my naive self an atheist...

However, in recent years, I had started becoming more "spiritual"...

Learning and believing about frequency, energy, law of attraction, ancient history etc...

And I went down a lot of rabbit holes and conspiracies...

I listened to people from all walks of life describe their spiritual journeys...

No matter how different they all were, I listened and learned...

And if I'm being entirely honest...

I started getting reeeaaalllly cynical and worried about were the world was headed...

And I still am...

However it got to the point that I was physically feeling it, and thinking about it a very unhealthy amount...

And it really started messing with my head...

And saying all that to say this...

I had an actual "come to jesus" moment very early this morning...

I had just finished feeding Orien and decided I'd "turn inward" and meditate for a bit to relax my mind...

Buuuut of course I started overthinking...

And the wheels kept turning...

And it was like a fast forward movie scene in my head, of everything I had been learning over the years...

What does it all mean?

What do I believe?

How do I go on living and raising a family when I'm terrified of what's to come?

And then, he spoke to me.

He signaled that his presence was listening...

I asked again if that was "him"...

And he confirmed it was...

And I felt a fatherly presence, that I just wanted to hug...

And an overwhelming weight and heaviness surrounded me, almost like I was being held like a child...

And I had never felt more at peace or loved than in that moment...

I started crying tears of joy...

I wasnt alone...

There is hope...

And it's with Jesus 😭

And after surrendering fully in the moment...

I had so much clarity...

And I dont know what happens from here, as I have SO SO SO much to learn...

And my journey will look SO different than many...

And I was really trying to figure out how I was going to put this all into words today...

And I'm still nervous to share this with you all, but I had to...

And I will continue to share my spiritual journey with father god, the son and the holy spirit...

Love and light 💖🙏
.
.
.
.

Ephesians 2:8-10

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

-


Thank you!

-

No comments: