Thursday, August 1, 2019

[iThrive: Rising From The Depths of Diabetes & Obesity]: Episode Two - Money, Medicine & Myths starts now.

EPISODE 2! And with my 2 burnt feet, I set off on my journey




_______ , are you ready, to continue our iThrive journey?

EPISODE 2:  Money, Medicine & Myths starts now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My doctor warned me to stay off my feet for months... (or face potential amputation)

But the memory of that obese young girl on the beach gave me all the motivation I needed to keep going.

The tidal wave of obesity and diabetes was coming for her... and millions of other children...

Maybe, just maybe, I could help prevent the fate I was suffering.

I had to go.  I had to hunt down the experts and get to the bottom of reversing diabetes and obesity.

"If I can help JUST ONE person like her," I thought, "It will be worth all the pain and all the risks."

Episode 2 is live:  Money, Medicine & Myths.

Put your detective cap on...

We're going deep!
  •     How has conventional medicine failed us when it comes to diabetes and obesity?
  •     What did the US government do that almost killed one American scientist?
  •     Why do our doctors keep telling us we can't turn around our diabetes?
  •     What's the truth about all the fad diets out there, which promise to help us with our diabetes?

One comment last night was,

"My eyes have been opened to the seriousness of this. Thank you for putting this together. I'll be watching the rest of your series."

Well, we ain't seen nothin' yet!

TUNE IN RIGHT NOW -- WE'RE LIVE

I want YOU to uncover what I uncovered on my journey...

To see what I saw, hear what I heard and know what I know.

So, come on...

You don't need to pack your bags, just grab your favorite beverage, and join us for another exciting episode.

-- Jon McMahon

PS.  After you watch, please leave a comment and share it with your friends and family!

>> Here's your pass to Episode Two

-

Today's Sneek Peek Video Trailers:





-

Here’s a list of ALL the episodes, with each one going live at 8 pm Eastern for 24 hours.

Episode 1 - "The Black Death of the 21st Century"
(Airs on Tuesday, July 30th at 8 p.m. Eastern -- NOW)

Episode 2 - Money, Medicine, and Myths, How Have Conventional Medicine and Fad Diets Failed Us
(Airs on Wednesday, July 31st at 8 p.m. Eastern)

Episode 3 - Diabetes Decoded - Getting to the Root of the Problem
(Airs on Thursday, August 1st at 8 p.m. Eastern)

Episode 4 - Treating The Cause, Eating To Live, and Choosing To Thrive
(Airs on Friday, August 2nd at 8 p.m. Eastern)

Episode 5 - The Pleasure Trap & The Nightmare of Food Addiction
(Airs on Saturday, August 3rd at 8 p.m. Eastern)

Episode 6 - Beating Your Genes & 3 Deadly Traps
(Airs on Sunday, August 4th at 8 p.m. Eastern)

Episode 7 - 3 Killer Toxins, "Rising From The Mud", & The Clean Start
(Airs on Monday, August 5th at 8 p.m. Eastern)

Episode 8 - From Fasting To Re-Connection. Essential Tools For An iThrive Lifestyle
(Airs on Tuesday, August 6th at 8 p.m. Eastern)

Episode 9 - Transformation & Hope
(Airs on Wednesday, August 7th at 8 p.m. Eastern)

Thank you for joining us on this journey :-).

-

Affiliates:

Join us in promoting iThrive: Rising From The Depths of Diabetes & Obesity, taking place July 30 - August 8, 2019!

Register as an affiliate:
http://affiliates.risewithjon.com/affiliates/signup.php?ref=93517

-

.

No comments: