Saturday, March 21, 2020

POTUS Tweet About HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN


Hmmmm.... wonder if any of this is actually true?






I'm simply posting this because I want to know if this is for real.  If so, then GREAT! However, those are DRUGS, with possible adverse reactions, so they must be approached with caution.  For now, I think I prefer and will stick with the suggestions posted by our favorite Daily Messenger yesterday.  But am keeping an eye on this one.

And also the fact that POTUS activated the FEMA which will kill most of us, if they get their hands on the many from the lists created. Then there's this upcoming threat of a mandatory vaccine, so I hope he will stop that. 

And as much as I like and support our POTUS, I sometimes question many of his motives, as he seems to be going with the MSM narratives on some things.  Like wanting 5G, for example on an earlier tweet he wanted 5G and 6G last year. 

Let's say....

I AM Disappoint!




-

No comments: