Friday, May 8, 2020

The Daily Messenger: "It's Like Pre-Crime" - California County Launches Snatch-And-Grab COVID Spy Program

The Daily Messenger: "It's Like Pre-Crime" - California County Launches Snatch-And-Grab COVID Spy Program: Of course it's my little county on the coast...



-

Pack your stuff and get out of CA, if at all possible please.  Larry Cook of StopMandatoryVaccination.com is leaving there too.  We've all been concerned about all you guys there.

Just so happens, a house close to us is going to be empty the end of this month.  Rents here are much more reasonable than CA, although they do go up each year.

Just sayin'.

So is POTUS, Q Team and pals doing anything about any of this?

Well, I did find this from Larry Cook...

Dr. Suzanne Humphries
3 hrs ·

I think POTUS knows the deal and has our backs. I now suspect he may have even read Dissolving Illusions. 😉 This video clip is from today.



"I feel about vaccines like I feel about tests." [NO WAY!] ~ Donald J. Trump

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/05/08/trump-claims-virus-will-go-away-without-a-vaccine/24241894/

So I hope he and team are able to do something about all of this.

-



No comments: