Monday, March 19, 2012

Juicing and Raw Foods: Fasting: Day 4

Juicing and Raw Foods: Fasting: Day 4: It's helpful to be clear about why you are fasting. Set a goal for yourself and stick to it, come what may. For you will be tested . Every emotional bonding moment in your past that has some relation to food will make its way into your world...
_______________________________

This too, deserves a repost as well. Thank you!

My motive is to clean myself and get rid of any freeloading blood sucking critters in my body with the candida cleanse. I just want to be a better me period.

Even with the aches and pains resurfacing, I tell myself that it's temporary and is part of the cleanse. I'm telling myself it's for my own good all the way round.

I know all is in good hands and things will improve more and more as time goes along. I, too, am in good hands.

No comments: